Create The Life You Want
Tangram Life Coaching can benefit students, high school and collegiate, as well as young adults who are looking to grow personally or professionally and may be struggling with:
- obstacles to living independently
- feeling “stuck” in their current life circumstances
- finding or keeping employment
- the need to consistently rely on family for support
- life transitions, such as from high school to adulthood
- ADD, ADHD, Tourette’s, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or Dyslexia
- a mild or undiagnosed disability, mental, emotional, or behavioral disability and are either ineligible for government-funded supports or have found government-supported programs to be ineffective
Our team-based support model is a unique approach that guides clients through the steps needed to make positive life changes and includes the participation of:
- the client
- the client’s family
- a Clinical Supervisor with advanced degree (Masters or PhD)
- a professional, trained personal life coach
Together, our clients and their support teams:
- assess client needs
- identify opportunities for growth and related issues
- set priorities and action strategies
- go on to create positive life change!
University Coaching Partnerships
Just a quarter of students who received help for their disabilities in high school acknowledge in college that they need the same assistance, according to the National Center for Learning Disabilities, and just 34 percent complete a four-year degree within eight years of finishing high school, according to the National Center for Special Education Research.
Tangram Life Coaching creates successful programs for partner universities that enhance student success and improve both retention and graduation rates.
Additionally, new university graduates can take advantage of the Tangram Workforce Accelerator, an unrivaled, employment-matching database that promotes workforce diversity and success by connecting individuals with disabilities with job opportunities using our patent-pending algorithm.